A social security disability lawyer with a deep understanding of the ins-and-outs of the Social Security Administration and the complexities of social security law is your most effective weapon in your fight for social security disability benefits.
As a former social security judge and current social security disability lawyer with more than 20 years of experience helping over a thousand clients get approved for social security disability benefits, respected organizations and publications including Louisiana Law Review, the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry (LABI), Louisiana Trial Lawyers’ Association as well as the Baton Rouge and Louisiana Bar Associations have looked to Lemoine Law Firm founder and principal Peter J. Lemoine to teach lawyers and other professionals about social security disability law.
A list of Mr. Lemoine’s scholarly work, as well as links to his publications are available below.
- The Worn-Out Worker Rule Revisited, West’s Social Security Reporting Service Vol. 49, Pg. 883 (1996)
- Thumbtacks in the Rocking Chair: Questionable Retirement and the Small Business Owner, Louisiana Law Review Vol. 55, Pg. 1045 (1995)
- Significant Work Related Limitation of Function under §12.05C, West’s Social Security Reporting Service Vol. 51, Pg. 1003 (1996)
- Crisis of Confidence: The Inadequacies of Vocational Evidence Presented at Social Security Disability Hearings, seminar materials for Social Security Forum (2012)
Classes and Lectures
- Medicare Set-Asides Louisiana Association of Business and Industry (LABI), New Orleans, Louisiana, April, 2007
- Social Security Considerations and Implications Relating to Workers’ Compensation with Peter Lemoine, Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, March, 2003
- Settlement Strategies in Workers’ Compensation Cases, Louisiana State Bar Association, Disability Law Seminar Baton Rouge, Louisiana, January, 2003
- Social Security Consideration and Implication Relating to Workers’ Compensation, Louisiana State Bar Association Baton Rouge, Louisiana, November, 2002
- Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Offsets, Baton Rouge Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section Baton Rouge, Louisiana, August, 2002